In order to let customers have a clear recognition of how to choose a suitable web hosting plan, our editors have reviewed a large number of hosting plans, and finally pick out the best 3 eCommerce web hosting plans from BlueHost, HostGator, and InMotion Hosting for readers to refer.
The companies in the following table achieve tremendous favor and satisfaction from a great number of verified customers because of their eCommerce hosting of high quality, affordable price and great features. For information in details, please refer to the table in below.
BlueHost was founded in 1996, which is offering a single all-in-one unlimited shared web hosting plan. At present, it is serving for 2.5 million customers all over the world and hosting millions of domains. The company has a very high reputation in this area based on its rock-solid web hosting experience.
The company offers three hosting packages named as Starter, Plus and Business Pro, which are not only cost-effective. The prices of the three solutions are starting at $5.99/mo, $9.99/mo and $19.99/mo regularly, but now the company is making up to 60% discount that reduce the price down to $3.49/mo, $3.95/mo and $13.95/mo for all readers only going through this exclusive BlueHost promotional link. Check the detailed information about Starter Plan as below:
1 year plan$4.95/mo
2 years plan$3.95/mo
3 years plan$3.49/mo
Besides, all hosting plans of BlueHost come with needed features for developing an eCommerce website. Check more information as below.
- Sufficient Recources – 100GB+ disk space, unlimited bandwidth, up to $200 advertising credits included.
- Fast Speed – As tested, the average server response time of BlueHost is only 320ms. It achieves this fast speed by utilizing the most quality Dell server with 4x AMD Operton processors, 64GB DDR3 memory, and RAID 10 SATA3, as well as their advanced data centers build by themselves.
- 99.9% Uptime – BlueHost has spent millions of USD to develop their world-class data centers, which are equipped with advanced redundant power system and 24/7 networking monitoring. Besides, to further increase the server reliability, BlueHost also offers some neat tools to segregate CPU and disk I/O.
- Security – In order to guarantee customers a safe and secure online dealing process, BlueHost offers Resource Protection service, exclusive CPU and I/O segregation technology, as well as free shared SSL certificate available to all accounts residing on a shared IP address.
- osCommerce Auto-Installer – Downloading and installing osCommerce manually is complicated and time-consuming. With BlueHost SimpleScripts, however, you only need to click a few buttons, then your e-commerce site can be up and running within minutes.
Founded in 2002, HostGator is a world-wide provider of shared, reseller, VPS and dedicated web hosting. The company has a base in Houston and 3 offices in Austin, Indian, and Brazil. With 10-year developing, this company has grown from a small web host with just 3 servers to one of the best hosting providers worldwide with more than 12,000 servers under management.
The company has 3 web hosting packages for customer to choose. After comparison between them, we highly recommended Hatchling and Baby plan as the prior choice for customer to go.
- Hatchling Plan – This package is pricing at $3.96/mo after the 20% discount in the homepage. To be frank, it is really affordable. However, with the purpose of helping people to save more money, the company provides a compelling 25% discount, which allows customers to purchase at $3.71/mo by utilizing the coupon code BWH25Percent. Furthermore, in terms of feature, this plan has all of the basic features like cPanel control panel, one single domain, unlimited disk space and bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, unlimited MySQL databases, and supports for advanced technologies like SSH, CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, and Python.
- Baby Plan – This plan also has the 25% discount that reduce the original $7.95/mo down to $5.96/mo. Customers can get that price only through the coupon code BWH25Percent. The package is not only coming with all of the basic features and advanced technologies as Hatchling plan has, but also having unlimited domains & parked domains and private SSL allowed.
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 in Virginia Beach, which is designed for small and medium sized businesses by offering full range of hosting solutions including shared hosting, VPS, dedicated server and reseller hosting. The company is one of the best reputed hosting providers that highly recommended by its customers with high quality and risk-free hosting service.
Besides, the company offers customers 3 kinds of eCommerce web hosting plans at different price and features. After in-depth review of these hosting plans, we have picked out Launch and Power plan as the better options shining because of Secure remote access, free SSD, Ruby on Rails as scripting language, PosrgreSQL database and pre-installation of hundreds of application for eCommerce such as PrestaShop.
- Launch Plan – This plan is coming with unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly transfer, 2 MySQL databases, 2 websites on 1 account, free data backups, 24/7/365 US-based support, 90-day money-back guarantee, $275 free advertising credits, 6 picked domains, and 25 sub domains. Besides, the price of the Launch plan on InMotion Hosting is starting at $6.99/mo initially. At present, it is making a 50% discount, which means customers can purchase at $3.49/mo by the following promotion activation.
- Power Plan – Power plan is a little higher than the above one and it is starting at $8.99/mo which is now $4.49/mo but with more features. All readers can purchase with such cheap price by the following promotion activation. It is featuring unlimited disk space & monthly data transfer, 50 MySQL databases, 6 websites on 1 account, 24/7/365 technical support, $300 free advertising credits, e-commerce ready, 26 parked domains, and 100 sub domains.